Prof Andy Clark FRSE
Andy Clark (BA, DPhil, Stirling) was appointed to the Chair in Logic and Metaphysics in 2004. Prior to that he had taught at the University of Glasgow, the University of Sussex, Washington University in St Louis, and Indiana University, Bloomington. He was Director of the Philosophy/Neuroscience/Psychology Program at Washington University in St Louis, and Director of the Cogntive Science Program at Indiana University.
Our upcoming MOOC starts Oct 20, 2014:
The 'Computers and Mind' Meeting (Festival of Humanities) friday Nov 21, Edinburgh is open for free booking now. I'm presenting "Are You Your Brain, and Is Your Brain a Computer?:
- For publications up to 2002, see Publications List
- For access to more recent and forthcoming publications, http://edin.ac/1tqX3sO
- For Research Projects and Press and Media Coverage, http://edin.ac/1tqX3sO
- Read Clark's response to Fodor's review of Supersizing the Mind (Oxford UP) in the London Review of Books. Click here.
- Research in a Nutshell: Embodied cognition (video).
- Talk on Natural-Born Cyborgs, Dallas Center for Values in Science and Technlogy http://vimeo.com/16717229
- Video of Session on Consciousness with Andy Clark and Dan Dennett (Greenland 2014)
- Lyndsay Mann (Edinburgh College of Art)